To start my story I would have to go back about 1000 years. I'm not really that old but some days I feel that way. My story began when I was about 16. I met this really hot skate boarder dude from New Your state and it was pretty hot from the get go. Of course we were thinking with other things than our heads and all too soon I was two weeks late!!!!!!!!!!!! We were crazy enough to get married and raise our bouncing baby boy together. How ludicrous was that. Three years later I had another chubby baby boy. Zoom ahead twenty years. That twenty year old will probably be the death of me but I still love him anyway. My seventeen year old is the joy of my life and I would like to choke him on a regular basis as he would me and it's funny how you can love someone so much and still want to choke them from time to time.
Has your son ever told you after opening his bedroom door and almost falling over from the stench that he can't clean it because he has "plans" and then you threaten his life and he says, "why don't you do it, you don't have a job?" That's the kind of thing I'm talking about. The things that could turn an otherwise mentally stable person over the edge.
By the way, I did divorce my first skater dude husband who is still quite hot but is fairly useless in the fatherhood department and now lives in Guatemala. Doesn't every X-wife wish their X would go there. Quite an irony.
I did remarry some years later to a man that is often asked if anyone has ever told him he looks like Brad Pitt. His name is Harry so could you imagine if his last name was Pitt. How cruel would that be lol. He is the best and sweet. It never even occurred to him he was good looking much less Brad Pitt good looking but he does have a great butt.
We now have two girls who are beautiful and sweet some of the time. Especially when their sleeping. They both were diagnosed with type 1 diabetes within the last year just three months apart. So I'm sure you can imagine my hostility when I asked my son to clean his room and he told me I don't have a job. That's the stuff that causes a mother to go completely mad. Anti depressants are always useful in times like those.
Have a great day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment